Representing Clients in Personal Injury, Criminal Defense, and Divorce Matters
At Law Office of George N. Panas, P.C., we have over 215 years of legal experience representing people in the Dracut, Massachusetts, area. We assist clients in personal injury cases (such as auto accidents), divorce matters, criminal defense, and more. We are aggressive in our representation in order to protect our clients’ rights. Our firm is readily accessible. We have a 24-hour hotline where you can reach us any time of the day or night: 508-878-4790. We know that DUI charges, auto accidents, and other serious matters don’t just happen during business hours. Contact a Middlesex County and Essex County criminal defense lawyer to arrange your free initial consultation.
Experienced Dracut, Massachusetts, Lawyer
Attorney George Panas provides legal representation in the following areas:
- Divorce — We aid clients who are dealing with divorce and its related issues, including property/debt division, alimony, child custody, and child support.
- Criminal defense — Our attorneys represent clients who have been charged or arrested for a crime. Some of the areas we focus on include DUI defense, domestic violence, sex crimes, assault, drug cases, negligent motor vehicle operation, and suspended licenses.
- Multiple OUI offenses
- Personal injury — We represent individuals who have suffered a serious injury in an auto accident, premises liability accident, animal attacks, or other negligent accident. We can investigate the accident to identify the liable parties and explain options for proceeding.
We also assist clients with their estate planning needs.
Contact a Dracut, Massachusetts, Attorney Today
We will be aggressive in our representation of your legal issues and work hard to protect your rights:
- Your right to a strong defense
- Your right to compensation after an auto accident or other personal injury accident
- Your right to a fair child custody arrangement, property division, and divorce settlement
Contact our office by phone at 978-454-4066 to arrange for your free initial consultation with a Middlesex County and Essex County criminal defense lawyer. You can also call our 24-hour hotline at 508-878-4790.