1. Operating under the influence fourth offense: Defendant broke the wheel on his vehicle after hitting curb. Failed the alphabet test and the one legged stand test………after jury trial found not guilty.
2. Defendant charged with assault and battery on his wife. After Jury trial he was found not guilty. Subsequently we handled his divorce and won custody of his five year old son.
3. Operating under the influence first offense: the Defendant blew a .09 Breath test, failed the 9 step walk and turn, alphabet test, and one legged stand test. Found not guilty with use of expert witness.
4. Defendant charged with third offense operating under the influence. Defendant was seized in his apartment shortly after motor vehicle accident. As a result of a successful motion to suppress the matter was dismissed.
5. Defendant was observed by police to be all over the road. Defendant stopped outside his apartment and was physically restrained. The Police alleged he was operating his motor vehicle under the influence second offense. After trial the Defendant was found not guilty.
6. Father is defendant in a divorce action involving a two and one half year marriage. Father uses a gift of $50,000.00 from his parents during the marriage to buy marital home in both their names. After trial, Father retains marital home and 75% of marital estate.
7. Defendant charged with two counts of indecent assault and battery. Defendant made several incriminating statements. After several days on trial the defendant was found not guilty.
8. Defendant was charged with assault and battery on his wife. The police alleged that the defendant admitted to being physical with his wife. After jury trial the Defendant was found not guilty.
9. Defendant was stopped for a warrant. The police searched the motor vehicle and found drugs in the trunk. After a motion to suppress hearing, the drugs were suppressed and the case was dismissed.
10. Defendant was charged with assault and battery on his wife. The police pulled up to his vehicle as the alleged victim sat in the passenger seat bleeding. After jury trial the Defendant was found not guilty.
11. Defendant was charged with assault and battery. The police alleged he struck an off duty police officer while they were in a nightclub. After a four day jury trial the defendant was found not guilty.
12. Mother is defendant in a divorce action. Mother wins custody of her four year old son despite allegations by the father of prior alcohol abuse.
These are just a small sampling of some of the results we have achieved for our clients over the years. Please understand, due to the constraints of confidentiality, we do not list personal injury results.